If you are having issues getting the plugin to work, here is a list of items to double check:
1) double (and even triple) check that your access token and organizer key are correct AND not transposed. This is what connects the plugin to your Citrix account and if these details are wrong the plugin will not work at all.
2) please verify you are using the correct Webinar ID for the webinar you want to register people to. This is a VERY common mistake. Please see http://gotowp.supportico.us/article/what-is-the-webinar-id-and-where-do-i-get-it/ for more info (also, to help eliminate confusion, in version 126.96.36.199 we included an update to display this number for each webinar in the plugin settings area of WP Admin)
3) if you’re using the Woo Commerce integration, MAKE SURE “Downloadable” and “Virtual” are both checked on the individual Woo product, as registration to Citrix will not work otherwise. Please see https://twitter.com/gotowp/status/724628147593986049 for screenshot
4) if you can, activate the 2016 default WordPress theme and test the plugin. This will help identify if there is an issue or conflict with your particular theme.
5) if you can, deactivate all other plugins, then test. If our plugin works after disabling other plugins, reactivate the other plugins one at a time to identify which plugin is causing a conflict.
If PayPal is working, but registrations are not happening automatically in Citrix:
1) Double check that your PayPal email and LIVE mode are both selected. If you have your live PayPal email but SANDBOX selected registration will not work.
2) Double check your PayPal IPN inside your PayPal account settings
3) Make sure that the currency you have selected in the plugin settings, is actually a currency that has been added to your PayPal account.
We’ll continue to update this list as other items arise.