GoToWP Bundle(Paid) 220.127.116.11
Using paypal to process payments from WooCommerce.
We’re using GoToTraining to offer pay per Webinars that we put on and we’re trying to use the plugin to sell the upcoming webinars through our website. We’d like for them to be able to register and pay through our website instead of using the GoToTraining. I’ve got the plugin communicating with the GoToTraining account and our payments being processed. I’m having a couple issues I need assistance with.
1) I’ve set up the Universal Pricing to a set price however every time I refresh the listing and create the products, the pricing is listed at $1. The box is checked for universal pricing under the GoToTraining tab.
2) Is there a plan to set the refresh and/or add products to an automatic method?
3) Is there a more encompassing knowledge base for the plugin?
4) When registering for a GoToTraining upcoming webinar and once you’ve paid the item shows in the account on our wordpress site just fine. When I login to the backend admin control panel of GoToTraining for that webinar we have two tabs. 1 is for Registered or not paid, 2 is for registered and paid. These are standard with the product. I’ve successfully paid using woocommerce and the GoToWP bundle however the GoToTraning account shows my account under simply the registered tab. We have auto approve set up. Any thoughts?
5) Expired or past due webinars – We have to manually remove these?
Any help would greatly be appreciated,