GoToWP Plugin adds 2 Cart Totals + Product Quantity is not unalterable

May 16, 2016 10:25 pm

Hello,

Using the latest plugin (1.0.2.3), newest version of WordPress (4.5.2). Using the Woocommerce way to sell webinars I’ve noticed bugs on the woocommerce cart page. Specifically, the plugin adds 2 cart totals and the product quantity is not able to be changed (it’s like locked)

Notes:

1) When I disable the plugin, the Cart totals section (as you can see in the screenshot) goes back to only 1 standard showing and the quantity is able to be edited on the cart page.

2) Checkout is working, and API registration is connected for GoToWebinar i.e. the user gets registered to the specific webinar.

Please let me know if you can replicate the issue and what how we can move forward.

Thank you!

Published by 5 Comments

5 Replies

• Hi, thanks for the post! Haven’t seen this specific issue before, but I’m sure we can straighten it out. Can you share which version of Woo Commerce you are running as well as the theme (and version)? We can then try to duplicate on our end, and if that doesn’t work out, we’ll probably need temp WP Admin and FTP to investigate further. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

• Hi,

Here are the details.

WordPress: 4.5.2 (latest)
      WooCommerce: 2.5.5 (latest)

Note 1: Even tried it on Twenty Fifteen Theme, and it still duplicated the error. So it’s theme irrelevant.
      Note: 2: Disabled all the plugins but WooCommerce and GoToWP, and same error. Until I disable GoToWp it then goes away.

Thanks for the support.

• Thanks for update. Checking more on our end and will update here as soon as possible.

• Can you please send temp WP Admin and temp FTP to help [at] gotowp [dot] com? We can’t duplicate on our servers and need to look at your setup in order to determine cause. Thanks!

• We have resolved the issue of duplicate items in the cart and sent you updated zip file, however, we have left the editing quantity for webinar products in place, as Citrix will only allow you to register an email one time for a particular webinar. If others have similar issue with duplicate item in cart please check release note http://gotowp.supportico.us/release-note/version-1-0-2-4/ for more information on getting update.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.