Registration Forms not Populating in Plugin Backend

January 10, 2018 9:20 pm

With the update of the plugin, I’ve set up a Test Webinar in Go To Webinar.

I then set up a registration page on my WP website to house the shortcode that registers for the Test Webinar.

When I enter my information and register on that page, it appears to submit; however, the Go To Webinar backend does not repopulate with the recently registered entry.

My registrations are not going through the plugin to the Go To Webinar backend.

Please help, this plugin was working well last version before the API was updated.

Published by 2 Comments

2 Replies

• Please list which version of plugin you are using, and whether it is Free or Premium. If you are sure you have latest version, please refresh key/token at app.gotowp.com if you haven’t already. If still no luck, please feel free to email FTP and WP Admin to help@gotowp.com and we can investigate. Thanks and have a great night!

• I am using WordPress v 4.9.1, Version 4.0.4, free version of the plugin. I’ve tried refreshing the token and still no success. Registering using the widget and hitting submit results in same issue.

When I enter my information and register on that page, it appears to submit; however, the Go To Webinar backend does not repopulate with the recently registered entry.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.