We have the GoToWebinar Premium and are using it in conjunction with WooCommerce. WE have WP 4.6.1 and WooCommerce 2.6.4
We’re having some trouble with the following things.
1) Using the native paypal and auth.net settings are not kicking the user out to the payment gateway to purchase. We’ve since decided to disable both and integrate with WooCommerce entirely and use WooCommerce products to sell webinars.
2) After creating the products and making some test purchases on the development site we’ve noticed several PHP notices in the order complete page and my-account pages. They are as follows
– Notice: get_formatted_legacy is deprecated since version 2.4! Use Item Meta Data is being called with legacy arguments instead. in /srv/www/kts/htdocs/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707
– Notice: WP_Query was called incorrectly. The shop_order_status taxonomy is no more in WooCommerce 2.2! You should use the new WooCommerce post_status instead, read more… Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version WooCommerce 2.2.) in /srv/www/kts/htdocs/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3996
3) In addition to #2 above, the “Join Now” and “View Now” buttons that should take you out to gotowebinar are not showing up on any of the orders where a webinar is purchased. They are configured per your documentation (virtual, downloadable, webinar ID number added, etc. ) Our settings are correct as well and are pulling in the current webinars available as well as the forms on the checkout page so all is well there.
We have no other code in our codebase that alters WooCommerce at this time and it is in a default installation state at the moment.
Thank you in advance for your help.